W.A. Grain & Pulse Solutions
Harvesting a new path for a healthier world!
W.A. Grain & Pulse Solutions was founded in
March 2007 by Chris and Tracey Chivilo. It was started primarily to buy and sell export quality peas, both green and yellow varieties.
We now handle all cereals, pulses and oilseed types and varieties. We are a family oriented company that takes great pride in our working relationships with buyers and sellers alike.
W. A. Grain & Pulses response to COVID-19
At W. A. Grain & Pulse Solutions, we are doing our share to flatten the curve of the spread of COVID-19. We want to make our customers and suppliers aware of the following policies that we have implemented at all our facilities during this emergent time:
- No non-essential visitors to our facilities
- Delivery drivers are asked to remain in their vehicles
- Any driver that must exit a vehicle is required to remain at least 6 feet (2 meters) away from any other individual on site
- All employees that are not essential to the operation of the facilities will be working from home
- Sanitation requirements have been increased including requiring all employees to sanitize hands upon entry and leaving the
- Offices are required to clean hard surfaces daily with sanitized wipes or disinfectant cleaner
- Any employee that has traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days will not be allowed to be present at a facility and must
self-quarantine for 14 days
- Any employees feeling unwell or who share a home with someone who is unwell will be asked to remain at home until cleared
by public health
- All employees are asked to practice social distancing at all times
- Wash your hands often with soap and water and scrub for at least 20 seconds
We have a duty of care to protect our employees, customers, suppliers and the community at large while we continue to do our part to support the food and feed supply chain. Please be patient with us as these measures can result in delays – we will make every effort to minimize any issues that may arise.